⌋ Date & Time
Tuesday, September, 2021 10am - 6pm
RCA at Monroeville 2380 McGinley Road Monroeville, PA 15146
Share With Friends
Join a group of truly dedicated and compassionate professionals making a real difference in the life of others. As a part of team at RCA at Monroeville, you’ll join the forefront of the battle against substance abuse in Pennsylvania and surrounding communities.
RCA at Monroeville is hosting open interviews at our hiring event on Tuesday, September 21, 2021 (10am-6pm Eastern). Interview with hiring managers, network with team members, learn more about our mission, tour the grounds, and even potentially receive an offer to join RCA on the spot!
Current Openings (view complete list here):
- Addiction Therapist (inpatient)
- Addiction Therapist (outpatient) – $5,000 Sign-on Bonus!
- Business Development
- Clinical Coordinator (masters degree required)
- Clinical Supervisor (PA license required)
- LPNs (Licensed Practical Nurses)
- Medical Assistants
- Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner
- Recovery Support Specialists
- Registered Nurses (RNs)
- and more!
What to Expect/How to Prepare:
- Qualified job seekers should RSVP by clicking here.
- Please bring a hard copy of your resume (even if you’ve already applied online).
- Face masks are required at all times.
- Candidates will be interviewed in the order they arrive.
- In some cases, candidates will be interviewed by 2-3 RCA employees, so please be prepared to be at the event for approximately 30-60 minutes.
- If you have any questions or if you can’t make it to the hiring event but still want to apply, email firstname.lastname@example.org and mention “Monroeville” in the subject line.
Recovery Centers of America (RCA) was founded with the mission of saving millions of lives from the disease of addiction. RCA is growing, and currently has 15 facilities offering best in class, evidence based inpatient, outpatient and medication-assisted addiction treatment. Our clinical expertise, modern facilities and expansive list of services are highly respected in the addiction treatment industry. RCA believes patients who are treated well get well sooner and stay well. We treat every patient with dignity, discretion, and respect.
RCA Employee Benefits
“A positive work environment, strong teamwork amongst staff, and the pleasure of helping to save the lives of those we serve. The company consistently scholarships patients and provides free care when necessary to keep up with the ultimate goal of helping people. One of the most ethical companies you will find, and there are countless patients and staff who will testify to that.” – RCA Employee
By joining RCA, you are committing to helping millions of people successfully start and continue their recovery journey, supporting and educating their loved ones, and making a difference in the communities we serve. The team at RCA is comprised of the most dedicated, compassionate, and hardworking people you’ll find, and RCA is dedicated to providing each team member a supportive career with meaning, growth opportunities, and a comprehensive benefit package. Find our more at www.recoverycentersofamerica.com/careers-at-rca.
Recovery Centers of America operates a chain of drug and alcohol addiction rehabilitation and mental health facilities in multiple U.S. states including Indiana and offers its employees great work benefits including medical coverage for full time workers after 30 days. RCA is expanding rapidly and there is tremendous opportunity to develop your career, prove yourself and attain high level managerial positions, for the right candidate sky’s the limit. More than just a job, working at RCA allows you to be a part of an incredible mission to save one million human lives from the clutches of drug and alcohol addiction.